- This event has passed.
The Politics of Love Conference at All Souls College Oxford
December 15, 2018
Please join me at this groundbreaking conference where I will be speaking about animal rights and loving animals. Additional speakers include:
- Dr. Ruth Armstrong, Senior Research Associate, Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge
- Jon Cruddas Labour MP for Dagenham and Rainham and Policy Coordinator of the Labour Party 2010-2015
- Moana Jackson, New Zealand Māori lawyer specialising in Treaty of Waitangi and constitutional issues
- Roman Krznaric, social philosopher and author, Empathy, The Wonderbox, How to Find Fulfilling Work, and Carpe Diem Regained
- Dr. Amy Ludlow, Senior Research Associate (Institute of Criminology), Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge
- Lida E. Maxwell, Associate Professor of Political Science, Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- Lynne Segal, socialist feminist academic, activist, and author, Anniversary Professor of Psychology & Gender Studies, Birkbeck University of London
The conference organiser are Max Harris and Philip McKibbin who first wrote about the Politics of Love in 2015. Here’s the link to the conference website.